Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead: What's T-Dog Been Doing All Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead: What's T-Dog Been Doing All Season?

T-Dog may never get his own storyline, but he must have been keeping busy in some way, right?

Poor T-Dog. The original group from the first season of The Walking Dead took their losses along the way, but for those who survived and made it to Hershel's farm, one thing was for sure: New storylines awaited!

And yep, while some got the focus more than others, this was pretty much the case for everyone. Except for T-Dog! Sure, a couple of the new characters on Hershel's farm weren't exactly fleshed out either (You said your name was… Jimmy?), but T-Dog stands out as being the only Season 1 character who really didn't have, well, anything to do in Season 2. After a nasty arm injury in the premiere and a brief, "Let's leave everyone behind" offer to Dale in the wake of that, which can be blamed on said injury, T-Dog's just sort of been… around. He shows up in the group scenes, but we have no idea what else he's been doing while the other characters are battling for power, worried about pregnancy, beginning new relationships, mourning for dead family members or hallucinating about their brother.

So whats your take on this fellow fans?

I Feel like hes a charater that they will eventually build up so people like him just to kill him off sadly.

Comment

If Merle is going to be on saison 3, maybe TDog and him will fight again lol
      sigpic

Comment

I want him to stay for some reason. He's cool, doesnt bitch about everything, but i think he'll die in season 3. that bald lady will die aswell imo.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
          I want him to stay for some reason. He's cool, doesnt bitch about everything, but i think he'll die in season 3. that bald lady will die aswell imo.
          Exactaly what I think. T-Dog is a cool charater but sort of useless. I don't want to see him go but when he does it wont be like Dale dying all over again. I almost cried and that bald lady went from being a cunt to a mega cunt, she can go too Im so fucking curious to see how they follow the comic for the prison part of it. omg.

Comment

Well they already revealed Michonne so im guessin if they dont bring in Tyrese (comic book character) in to be her love interest like in the comics im sure they will make T-Dog her love interest instead....thats if they dont bring in Tyrese though cause if they do then all signs point to T-Dog being killed off the show to make way for another black guy lol

Comment

Token black guy? Not a big fan of his character, doesn't really do much. They should off him

Comment

I can't see how he's been there since the beginning and not have a good story line for him. It would be too obvious if he does nothing because that's what writers normally do. Show seems weak in writing overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
                  Exactaly what I think. T-Dog is a cool charater but sort of useless. I don't want to see him go but when he does it wont be like Dale dying all over again. I almost cried and that bald lady went from being a cunt to a mega cunt, she can go too Im so fucking curious to see how they follow the comic for the prison part of it. omg.
                  That scene when Dale died, i had goosebumps all over. I honestly thought he was there to stay, he didnt deserve that

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                    That scene when Dale died, i had goosebumps all over. I honestly thought he was there to stay, he didnt deserve that
                    He was a whiny lil bitch! I was glad they killed him off in the show. The way they portrayed him on the show is the complete opposite of the way he is portrayed in the comic.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
                      He was a whiny lil bitch! I was glad they killed him off in the show. The way they portrayed him on the show is the complete opposite of the way he is portrayed in the comic.
                      What's different in the comics ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
                        What's different in the comics ?
                        He's not a whiny little bitch that cries about "keeping our humanity!" And in the comics he's fucking Andrea!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
                          He's not a whiny little bitch that cries about "keeping our humanity!" And in the comics he's fucking Andrea!
                          Wow, that's a revelation lol, but it's true he 's a bitch in the show lol

sigpic

Comment

lol back on topic

sigpic

Comment

Dale did whine in the comic at some point cuz he was getting too old and that andrea was chilling too often with Tyreese.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X