Netflix Picks Up Hasbro Studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix Picks Up Hasbro Studios

Netflix has signed a multi-year deal which will allow Hasbro Studios content on their instant streaming service. This deal includes Hasbro's classics shows, like Jem and the Holograms, Transformers: Generation 1, G.I. Joe: Real American Heroes, Transformers: Beast Wars and Transformers: Rescue Bots, to find a home on Netflix Instant Streaming.

The classic Hasbro shows will follow Transformers Prime, My Little Pony, Pound Puppies, G.I. Joe: Renegades and The Adventures of Chuck and Friends, which are currently available on Netflix Instant.

"We are very excited to be working with Hasbro Studios," said Cindy Holland, Vice President of Content Acquisition at Netflix. "This deal allows us to offer even more great kids' programming to our members, both adults and kids alike, including new seasons of My Little Pony, Transformers Prime, and Pound Puppies after the season finale airs on The Hub."

"We are pleased that consumers will now be able to watch our award-winning programming on Netflix, the leading internet subscription service," Hasbro Studios President Stephen Davis said. "We are making our content easy to access, anytime, anywhere and on all platforms where audiences are consuming content and this is a big step forward with our all screen strategy."

Now let's hope Hasbro Studios and Netflix can offer at least a few of these shows in HD.

i had netflix wasnt impressed with it

Comment

Originally posted by aubrio View Post
      i had netflix wasnt impressed with it
      I agree i watch alot so basically nothing on there is new to me but my buddy pays for it and im just on his account so it's free can't complain but i barely use it

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        I agree i watch alot so basically nothing on there is new to me but my buddy pays for it and im just on his account so it's free can't complain but i barely use it
        ah cool its all good if you aint payin but i wouldnt recommend it if you had to

Comment

I cancelled in September of 2011 with the price rape (after 4 years) and have never looked back. Fuck netflix.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X