Who Watches Game of Thrones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Watches Game of Thrones?

I recently got into this series and have caught up to the current season and am awaiting the season finale to air next sunday and was wondering if anyone watched it and what's your thoughts on it.
    For those who are not familiar with the show here is a little insight below.

Game of Thrones is an American medieval fantasy television series created for HBO by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels, the first of which is titled A Game of Thrones. The series is filmed at Paint Hall Studios in Belfast, as well as on location elsewhere in Northern Ireland and in Malta, Croatia, and Iceland.

The first season debuted in the U.S. on April 17, 2011. Two days later, it was picked up for a second season, which began airing on April 1, 2012. Nine days later, it was picked up for a third season.

Highly anticipated since its early stages of development, Game of Thrones has been very well received by viewers and critics. Season 1 was nominated for or won numerous awards, including Outstanding Drama Series for the Emmy Awards and Best Television Series – Drama at the 69th Golden Globe Awards. As Tyrion Lannister, Peter Dinklage won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series and the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film. Criticism aimed at the series has focused on its use of sex and nudity.

Plot :

The cable television series closely follows the multiple storylines of the A Song of Ice and Fire series,and author Martin has stated that the show's pilot script was very faithful to his work.Set in the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, Game of Thrones chronicles the violent dynastic struggles among the kingdom's noble families for control of the Iron Throne; as the series opens, additional threats from the snow and ice covered region north of Westeros and from the eastern continent across a narrow sea are simultaneously beginning to rise.

Trailer Season 1 :

Trailer Season 2 :

I watched the 1st season 2 months ago on german tv... Shit was pretty good...

Comment

[MENTION=2399]GreenL420

I watch this serie, its fucking awesome.

Today I will watch ep 9 from season 2 . Watched every episode 1-2 days after it was released on US tv.

Season 2 started a lil bit slow I think, but its fucking amazing now.

Comment

i love the show i think it`s great the imp Aka tyrion lannister is one of the best characters on tv imo
        i hate that little bastard king joffrey i hope he gets his head cut off & displayed on a spike like they did to ned stark the horrible little shit

Comment

It's the most illegally downloaded show in Australia lol

Comment

I watched the complete first season on German television ...really a great tv serie
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

Downloading Ep. 9 season 2 right now, I will support it and buy the box set later but right now I just want to see everything as quick as possible. Gotta agree with Hannibal and LV, the imp is one of the greatest characters ever and I also think that S2 started a bit slowly but now it's on and poppin' for sure. It might just be the greatest TV series I've ever seen, at least when it comes to non-comedies/sitcoms.
              Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

i want to start watching this show once season 2 is done with ... then i DL like a motherfucker and go nutz ...

as far as the show is concerned ... i've only heard good things about it

Comment

Just watched EP 9, one word: WOW

I cant wait for the Finale next sunday!

Btw how much seasons we can expect? I heard a rumour 4 seasons will be made. But there are 5 books right?

Thinking about buying the books btw.

Comment

didn't like it so much lol, why had this blonde girl to marry with the other guy and why did she killed her brother ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oompa Loompa View Post
                      didn't like it so much lol, why had this blonde girl to marry with the other guy and why did she killed her brother ?
                      you really was not watching it with alot attention right? they whole serie explains exactly why she did both things.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                        you really was not watching it with alot attention right? they whole serie explains exactly why she did both things.
                        you're right , can I get a short summary plz ?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oompa Loompa View Post
                          you're right , can I get a short summary plz ?
                          I can better pm it you. Maybe their still peoepl here, that still want to see season 1 .

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X