Terra Nova Comes to DVD and Gets a Motion Comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Nova Comes to DVD and Gets a Motion Comic

The cult series will continue on as a motion comic.

While efforts to bring Terra Nova back to the small screen were all but lost this spring, fans do have reason to rejoice. In the fall, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will unveil a motion comic that will continue the series. Take a look at this exclusive first image and details from the upcoming motion comic:

In the meantime, Fox will also bring Terra Nova: The Complete Series to DVD September 11, 2012. The four-disc DVD set will feature all 13 episodes from the show's original run, as well as all new bonus materials.

The Complete Series DVD will be presented in anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1 aspect ratio), mixed in English 5.1 Dolby Digital audio and French Surround with English, Spanish, and French subtitles. Extras will include the following:

Director's Diaries - Making the Pilot
    Occupation/Resistance Extended Episode
    Mysteries Explored
    Cretaceous Life: The Dinosaurs of Terra Nova
    Audio Commentary on Occupation/Resistance with Stephen Lang, Brannon Braga and Rene Echevarria
    Deleted Scenes
    Gag Reel

Suggested retail for the DVD is set at $49.98. At this time no Blu-ray release is planned. We'll keep you posted if anything changes on that front.

Also, stay tuned for more news regarding the Terra Nova motion comic.

another serie that will get new seasons in comic format

when I saw the first episode I thought: nah, nothing special ....later I really enjoyed watching this serie ...a shame it was canceled :/
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X