Marvel's Guillermo Del Toro Hulk Series Is Still On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel's Guillermo Del Toro Hulk Series Is Still On

We haven't heard much about the Hulk TV series that Guillermo del Toro is developing for Marvel and ABC, since we heard the network hoped it would be premiering sometime next year. Del Toro recently sat down with MTV at Comic-Con to give an update on where the production currently stands,

I have had a couple of minutes with Marvel since 'Avengers,' and they have the screenplay. We're waiting for a particular writer to do a rewrite on the pilot. That's where we are right now. But we're still on.

He then goes on to share his thoughts on Joss Whedon's The Avengers saying,

I think 'Avengers' is beautiful because you give a movie like that -- that size, that scope -- to a guy that has the tone and the pulse of those things dead on, and that's beauty or curse, you know?

I don't know, but I'll take it as a compliment. It's great to hear everything is falling in line and that things are moving forward. This series is going to be a huge hit, and I can't wait to see what Del Toro has planned! I know Mark Ruffalo won't be playing Bruce Banner in the series, but I hope the series carrying over the same tone and dynamic.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X