Amazing Trailer For Dexter Season 7!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Trailer For Dexter Season 7!

Watching this trailer for Dexter season 7 was a "holy shit!" moment for me. I will tell you that it most definitely contains spoilers, so if you don't want to know what to expect from this next season, then I strongly suggest you don't watch it. I just couldn't help myself, and after having watched the trailer several times already, I will tell you that I don't regret it.

I honestly think that this will be the most intense season of Dexter to date, even more intense than John Lithgow's Trinity Killer season, and that was crazy! I lost sleep over that season. But after watching this latest trailer you'll see that there's so much more at stake for our favorite serial killer. Chances are, the footage shown in this latest trailer isn't even the tip of the iceberg!

Holy crap, I wish I could watch this season all right now! Unfortunately for us hardcore Dexter fans we're going to have to wait until September 30th when it premieres on Showtime at 9PM ET/PT. Ok, now if you plan on moving forward and watching this trailer, brace yourself for awesome insanity.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Now I want to watch it so fucking bad

I was content, it's not that far away, but Jesus Christ! FML

Comment

Really looking forward to this, 2nd half of the year is going to be great viewing with a lot of shows returning

Comment

Amazing Trailer For Dexter Season 7!

This video made me crazy. I just cant wait for Season 7 Episode 1.

Watch Charmed Online , Watch Friends Online

Comment

looks interesting, in my opinion, a hitherto very exciting series, am only in the first season hehe
          for weeks ago i start to whatch die series, but is really good...nice i have 6 season too whatch.

Comment

amazing awesomness²
            this will be a dope season for sure
            1 month and 11 days left :/
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

season 7 launched yesterday ...did someone watch it?

i hope there will be subbed versions soon
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                season 7 launched yesterday ...did someone watch it?

i hope there will be subbed versions soon
                It was fucking amazing.

Comment

So far there's 7 episodes out. I gotta say I'm loving it. Except for the recent plot developments with Hannah McKay. I'm waiting for the twist, but the new season is frickin suspenseful.
                  unofficial 2pac scene discord
                  https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

I'm loving this season so far. Quinn needs to fuck off and die already though. Should've been him instead of Mike Anderson.

I'm calling it now. LaGuerta is going to find out who Dexter really is and Deb is going to put a bullet in her head in the finale (sometime after Dexter is forced to kill Hannah for attempting to kill Deb because she won't stop fucking with Hannah until she's dealt with).

And for those that don't know, next season is the last season. Writers say they already know how the series ends.

Comment

DAMN! What a finale! ^^^ I was right & wrong with my prediction there.

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS* Deb killed LaGuerta (not a shot to the head though). And Hannah did attempt to kill Deb but Dexter didn't kill her. She's still out there. It's going to be crazy watching how Dex & Deb get out of this one. Deb's on record calling dispatch for LaGuerta's location. *SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

The entire episode was intense. Best finale since Season 4. Season 8 (Final Season) only 9 months away! Lol, going to be a long ass wait.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X