Jersey Shore Cancelled by MTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey Shore Cancelled by MTV

The fist pumping will be at half-mast tonight.

Soon, we’ll be living in a post-Jersey Shore world. Yes, MTV is cancelling the reality series, Variety reveals, and the upcoming Season 6, debuting October 4th, will be the last one.

While Jersey Shore was a huge hit for MTV, and became a pop culture sensation, making the cast into unlikely stars, ratings have been declining in recent seasons, leading to MTV’s decision – made a few weeks before the premiere, so they can properly market this season as the final one.

A second season has been ordered for the spinoff Snooki & JWoww, though Variety notes things look less rosy for The Pauly D Project, which is not getting strong ratings.

What is MTV thinking??!!

Comment

i think its about time, especially the fact snooki just had a child. They all really need to grow up now lol

Comment

It's about fuckin time!

Comment

they'll have spin off series anyways

Comment

Re: Jersey Shore Cancelled by MTV

Thank God
            Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Now please get geordie shore off

Comment

Noooooooo nice series i luv it hahahah season 6 is the last....-.- fuck MTV

Comment

good news

now get rid of the spin off shit too

Comment

MTV is is fucked up! not because they cancellin it but because they started this crap!
                    whe i was young i could find music on MTV, now it's impossible to find any music on this station...
                    fuckin crap!!

Comment

this show is dumb for real, i did like season 1 i thought mike was funny and season 2 was good 2 but then fell off, i hate dat girl deena she is not even funny she is wack why she even there

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
                        whe i was young i could find music on MTV, now it's impossible to find any music on this station...
                        fuckin crap!!
                        yes thats right back in time it was only a good music channel with good music, good docus, shows and now sucks...this has nothing to do with music channel...-.- and now in german since this year it has become chargeable

Comment

Nooooo. Watching those shows high is the best tho lol.

Comment

yall still watch the real world

Comment

i hate that fuckin show bunch of assholes and geordie shore too

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X