Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next On “The Walking Dead”, 3 Teasers For Next Week’s Episode 3.11 “I Ain’t A Judas”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next On “The Walking Dead”, 3 Teasers For Next Week’s Episode 3.11 “I Ain’t A Judas”

Now we’ve got a few teasers for next week’s Episode 3.11, “I Ain’t A Judas”: “Rick and the group contemplate their next move after their security has been compromised, while Andrea becomes uncomfortable with the changes under way in Woodbury. ” We’ve also got a behind the scenes recap of “Home” as well.

Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics, “The Walking Dead” tells the story of the months and years that follow after a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, who travel in search of a safe and secure home. The series stars Andrew Lincoln, Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Norman Reedus, Chandler Riggs, Lauren Cohan, Scott Wilson, Melissa McBride, David Morrissey and Danai Gurira.

“I Ain’t A Judas” airs Sunday, February 24th at 9PM ET.

Comment

this weeks episode had an unexpected, yet brilliant, ending.

I Know Death Follows Me
      But
      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by ThaRealMasterC View Post
        this weeks episode had an unexpected, yet brilliant, ending.
        Yep came out of nowhere shit is starting to go down which is awesome i wonder if they will change locations by the end of the season as they have been at the prison quite sometime now they seem to be hinting about a possible departure.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X