Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coolio at german come back show, hilarious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolio at german come back show, hilarious!

Look at the end when he went crazy with the waterglass7

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

haha never saw that - hilarious - good laugh !

collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

OMG he crazy lmao thats funny shit!
      Love.

Comment

uhhh I watched it on TV but it was almost 10 years ago... I remember I didn't like that white guy there and I was happy when coolio "attacked" him... as far as I know the winner was Chris Norman from the band Smokie...

Comment

Why is Coolio doing this crazy stuff now? Has his career really sunk THAT low? Wow! Hahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
            Why is Coolio doing this crazy stuff now? Has his career really sunk THAT low? Wow! Hahahah!
            he hasnt had a hit song since gangstas paradise lol. I wonder if he still livin off that money

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post
              he hasnt had a hit song since gangstas paradise lol. I wonder if he still livin off that money
              You're right plus he doesn't look all that healthy in these videos. Someone could easily mistake him for a meth addict by the way he looks...

Comment

Originally posted by Creative Mind View Post
                You're right plus he doesn't look all that healthy in these videos. Someone could easily mistake him for a meth addict by the way he looks...
                it still remember the video dor the song fantastic voyage where he opens the trunk of his car and 50 people come out of it lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X