Season 6 Sons of Anarchy Promo Trailer - Brawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 6 Sons of Anarchy Promo Trailer - Brawl

After the intensity of the last season of Sons of Anarchy, it makes sense that everyone in the crew would be in a fighting mood. There's a lot of hatred and tension among these people. FX has released a new promo spot for the the sixth season of the series. It's called "Brawl," and it features the characters in a brawl.

I was a latecomer to this show, but I started getting caught up and watching it a few years ago. I'm glad I did because it's freakin' awesome! If you haven't started watching it yet, I suggest you start!

The show will have a panel at Comic-Con next week, and I'm sure we'll get to see some more footage of what's in store for the upcoming season. I can't wait to see where they take these characters next.

Hell yes thanks dude, doesnt tell us much but it looks awesome

Comment

So Fantastic, first i thought nah a biker series, but its more its so funny and all represented cliches, hold at the same time very exciting and good script so my opinion everything that brings with it a good series. Definitely a much to watch Cant wait to see more...in the next days i have to watch Season 4

Comment

watching season 4 at the moment ...dope series
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Yep sons is great and on top right now and will go at least 7 seasons i max meet jax in October as he is coming to a charity event where im at

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X