Jimmy Fallon's "Breaking Bad" Parody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Fallon's "Breaking Bad" Parody

Jimmy Fallon makes one hilarious Walter White!

The "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" host just released his latest parody -- and it's awesome! Fallon channels Bryan Cranston's bald "Breaking Bad" character for the segment ... but instead of cooking meth, Jimmy is slanging jokes.

Check out the hilarious video above to see Jimmy's shaved-head, some super cheesy jokes and on-point impersonations of the show's beloved supporting characters.

Oh yeah, and Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) actually appears in the skit too as Jimmy's agent -- and keep an eye out for cameos from Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul.

We love the comedian's parody ... but let's be honest, Jimmy's got nothing on Bryan when it comes to playing Mr. White.

Want more "Breaking Bad"?

Odenkirk just got the green light from AMC for the series spin-off, "Better Call Saul," which will be a prequel.

The show will follow Saul's sometimes unethical legal career, before he became Heisenberg's lawyer.

i died when I saw bryan Cranston throwing the pizza

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

I've actually never seen a full episode of Braking Bad but I know enough about it to get this skit. This was funny
      The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X