Gotham Set Photos Reveal Young Gordon and Penguin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotham Set Photos Reveal Young Gordon and Penguin

FOX has officially begun shooting their Batman prequel series Gotham and already photos from the New York City set have found their way online.

The pics (posted at Batman-News) reveal that Ben McKenzie won't sport either a mustache or glasses as young James Gordon. The set photos reveal McKenzie filming a rooftop chase scene that sees Gordon draw his gun.

There were also photos revealing Robin Lord Taylor as a dapper young Oswald Cobblepot, aka the man who will be Penguin.

Ben McKenzie as Detective Jim Gordon in Gotham.

Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot in Gotham.

How can that be a young penguin? The story goes he was such a monstrous deformed ugly baby that his parents dumped him in the sewer and acted like they never had him.

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
      How can that be a young penguin? The story goes he was such a monstrous deformed ugly baby that his parents dumped him in the sewer and acted like they never had him.
      yeah im a pretty big batman fan, thought he was always chubby too. Ill set this to record on my DVR, but im expecting a highly watered down "Batman" tv show. havent see that agent of shields show, but im not getting my hopes too high for this one. Best Comic TV show i think would have to be "Arrow"

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
        Must be a completely new concept and perhaps they are branching off from the original story and the old penguin wasn't that chubby so seems they switched stuff over the years.

Comment

^lol corny old version

I guess they could be going way back to a more family friendly version or they will cover the actor in prosthetics and makeup. He might be unrecognizable. Nobody plays The Penguin better than Danny DeVito.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X