SONS OF ANARCHY Season 7 Teaser - "Hell Awaits"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SONS OF ANARCHY Season 7 Teaser - "Hell Awaits"

FX has released a short teaser for their seventh and final season of Sons of Anarchy. It features Jax (Charlie Hunnam) going on a solo night ride. While he rides through the darkness his face fades in and out of a skull. It's kind of a haunting image. This is such an incredible show, and I was utterly shocked by how they ended Season 6. EW has some interesting commentary on the trailer:

"Fans who know creator Kurt Sutter’s Hamlet inspiration will find it especially poetic: The famous Gravediggers scene, when Hamlet eventually comes face-to-face with the skull of Yorick and contemplates man’s inevitable end, begins the play’s final act following the death of Ophelia.

"It starts with the Gravediggers debating whether Ophelia deserves a Christian burial after committing suicide. Spoiler alert for anyone marathoning Sons of Anarchy before the final season this fall, Gemma’s murder of Tara (Maggie Siff)—Jax’s wife, who had been willing to die to save their boys from the kingdom they’d inherit and schemed against him before a reconciliation."

Cant wait for season 7 !!!! looking forward

Comment

the cliffhanger of season 6 was dope ...I hope the last season is as good as the last seasons
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Can't wait! Figured this would be last season since they've already done enough shows to be syndicated in future. Sooner they end this show, sooner they can do DVD box-sets and make even more money off it. I wouldn't of minded if it went a couple more seasons!

Comment

Yes, i would buy a Boxset, I cant for the next Season, I have decided to start again from Season 1

Season 8 would be dope too, but thats a dream, but it was talking bout a previous, before Season 1, about Jax Dad etc, any News about this ?

Comment

Originally posted by paccollector View Post
            Can't wait! Figured this would be last season since they've already done enough shows to be syndicated in future. Sooner they end this show, sooner they can do DVD box-sets and make even more money off it. I wouldn't of minded if it went a couple more seasons!
            They announced that they were only going to season 7 2 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
              Season 8 would be dope too, but thats a dream, but it was talking bout a previous, before Season 1, about Jax Dad etc, any News about this ?
              Wow, never heard about this - bring back some of the guys & play out Jax Dad's story with club would def be kool man! Will have to read up on this!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X