Sons of Anarchy Final Season Premiere Date Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons of Anarchy Final Season Premiere Date Revealed

The seventh and final season of Sons of Anarchy will premiere on FX at 10 p.m. September 9.

Sons of Anarchy will start the final season with a 105-minute episode, with a special Anarchy Afterword show -- making its leap from online to FX itself -- following the season premiere. Comedian Chris Franjola (Chelsea Lately) will host the post-show special, which is set to air twice on FX — once during the premiere and also after the finale.

Season 6 of Sons of Anarchy was FX's most-watched TV show to date, and the final season plans to pick back right off where it left — 10 days afterward. Jax is in jail and dealing with the loss of his wife, but there's no doubt he's planning retribution.

final poster ...looks so dope ...I hope this will be the cover for the blu-ray!!!

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      final poster ...looks so dope ...I hope this will be the cover for the blu-ray!!!

shit that's an awesome poster thanks for sharing.

Comment

1 minute trailer ...I know you will watch this
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Yeah man cant wait, this is gonna be great

Comment

Wow the Cover looks super dope !! Cant wait I wish I could watch it on FX, how many episodes will have the last season ? One of the best series ever, last week I bought season 1&2 on DVD !!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X