Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox's 'Gang Related' Canceled

it's too bad i love it

The network considered bringing the show back after extending the cast's options but ultimately didn't have the shelf space for it

The network has opted to cancel the serialized cop drama after one low-rated summer run, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

The series, which starred Ramon Rodriguez, Terry O'Quinn, Jay Hernandez and RZA, bowed in May with a soft 0.9 among adults 18-49. The drama ended its 13-episode run with an average of 0.7 in the demo.

In August Fox considered bringing the series from Chris Morgan (Fast and Furious) and 20th Television back for a second season. The studio extended the options on the cast and toyed with moving the show's filming location from Los Angeles to take advantage of tax incentives in either North Carolina, Austin or Chicago in a bid to trim costs. O'Quinn likely would not have returned.

Sources tell THR that the network only had a summer 2015 slot available for Gang Related and ultimately deemed the show too serialized to work well in the typically low-rated viewing period.

son of a bitch i just finished watching the 13th episode yesterday dammnit fuck these tv company's and there canceling shit was a good show first minute of the first episode plays 2 of americas most wanted

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
      son of a bitch i just finished watching the 13th episode yesterday dammnit fuck these tv company's and there canceling shit was a good show first minute of the first episode plays 2 of americas most wanted
      i'm really disgusted there is many tvshow less good don't canceled it's really fuc.....

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X