SOUTH PARK Clip from Season 18 Premiere - “Go Fund Yourself”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOUTH PARK Clip from Season 18 Premiere - “Go Fund Yourself”

Something has been missing in my life for too long, and that is new episodes of South Park. I don’t know if it’s because Season 17 was 4 episodes short of the show’s usual 14 episode run, or if it’s just Netflix and Hulu binge watching ruining my perspective of how long it can take between seasons of shows, but it feels like it’s been an eternity since our last adventure with Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny. Well, the wait is almost over. Season 18 will kick off this Wednesday, and Comedy Central has released a preview from the first episode which takes aim at crowd funding and the offensive name of Washington’s football team.

Here’s the full episode synopsis:

The boys launch a Kickstarter campaign and get down to business on an all-new episode of “South Park” titled “Go Fund Yourself” premiering Wednesday, September 24 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central. After Cartman and the boys name their new company, The Washington Redskins, they just sit back and watch the funding roll in. The head coach of the Washington Redskins football team demands that they change the name but Cartman digs in his heels. The Washington Redskins may never mean the same thing ever again.

Who has read this thread:
Working...
X