Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's How GAME OF THRONES Pulled Off The Phenomenal Battle of "Hardhome" *SPOILERS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's How GAME OF THRONES Pulled Off The Phenomenal Battle of "Hardhome" *SPOILERS*

(Spoilers ahead for "Hardhome.")

The episode ends with an extended fight sequence that ranks among the most impressive moments of the entire series thus far, and now HBO has released a four-minute video that shows the tremendous amount of work that went into pulling it off. There are a ton of cool moments in here, but the one I like best is a guy running after Kit Harington's Jon Snow filming him with a cell phone during one of the test runs of the fight sequence. It's a life-threatening event in the show, and it was amusing to see an old guy rushing to keep up just outside of the action. Watch it below:

I wish they didnt kill that girl. She was beautiful. Falling in love is a hard thing...especially when you see your love being killed by kids lmao

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
      I wish they didnt kill that girl. She was beautiful. Falling in love is a hard thing...especially when you see your love being killed by kids lmao
      indeed creepy zombie kids at that LOL

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X