X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Of Duty Black Ops <3

Comment

• "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

• Half Life 1

I've never bothered to beat this game. I just reinstalled it on my new PC. I'll try to beat it finally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uel View Post
          Is this game any good?
          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

• i just started it. its good so far
            "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

• MY LA Noire should be here on Monday hopefully.
              Just finished Batman arklym asylum, wow! Great game, almost like metal gear solid viva batman style!!

Comment

• Bought La Noire today. Played for 2 hours now. Its so dope. Love the story, love the whole atmosphere and vibe in the game.

Rockstar is so good in creating a whole new world with a nice vibe etc. Look to Red dead redemption, GTA etc.

Rockstar did it again. Great game.

Comment

• Old but was too lazy to finish it

Comment

• Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                    Bought La Noire today. Played for 2 hours now. Its so dope. Love the story, love the whole atmosphere and vibe in the game.

Rockstar is so good in creating a whole new world with a nice vibe etc. Look to Red dead redemption, GTA etc.

Rockstar did it again. Great game.
                    Playing it myself also.
                    Great game so far, Only thing that I would be a bit dissapointed in is the Car mechanics and its steering but I guess its more focused on the cases than the cars.
                    Some of the Questions are really hard, I got like 0/5 questions correct on one case lol

Comment

• still playing Devil May Cry 4 (PS3) ...I want finish each mission with a S Rank
                      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                      Vinyls: 60
                      Cassettes: 110
                      CDs: 216

Comment

• Carl On Duty

Comment

• Mortal Kombat all the way Lovin it

Comment

• Just started on Dead Rising 2. I've had it since Christmas but I have such a backlog of games and I work so much I just don't have the time to play like I used to.

Comment

• Call of Duty 2

multiplayer kinda sucks but single player is great..nice graphics for it's age

Comment

• Grand Theft Auto China Towon wars - PSP.

Smoooth
                                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X