Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the game store and got a couple new PC games. I only played a little of this one so far and it's pretty good. I can't wait to try the multiplayer.

Comment

• cant wait for infamous 2
      "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

• holy shit! This has to be the best game I've played in years. It makes Doom 3 look like a kids game. haha

Comment

• I used to own the first one and it was great! I just got this the other day and it's just as great. It's like Mario 64 only way better.

Comment

• Finished the main storyline on LA Noire, I was a bit dissapointted to be honest.
            The driving mechanics is really poor in the game, and the open world is more of a novelty, there is nothing to do in the open world.
            Some of the cases are great though.

Comment

• last night, i played mortal kombat 9 ps3 the first time intensive, and i need to say its a fuckin dope ass game like i thought it will be... played the story mode til chapter 14, and then some vs. fights with two homies....

was alot of fun, as soon as i get me some money i will buy it directly... it a must buy 100%!!!!

and how dope is it, they used all the old things from the first MK games, music, sounds etc.... AMAZING IMO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by skitzo View Post

I went to the game store and got a couple new PC games. I only played a little of this one so far and it's pretty good. I can't wait to try the multiplayer.
                the singleplayer is dope....the only weakpoint are the secrets...they were much better in "Return To Castle Wolfenstein" ..still havent found them all yet, lol.
                the multilpayer is nothing special....try Enemy Territory (Multiplayer Addon of Return To Castle Wolfenstein) ...it's awesome.
                Last edited by Exodus; 06-16-2011, 05:33 PM.
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

• pes 2011 gave my mate a good thumping
                  sigpic

Comment

• Finished this up last night for the 2nd time....

Currently I have just about half of the achievements, but I'm done with the game for now. Grinding for achievements isn't as much fun now as it was back in 2006/2007.

Comment

• Some Quake 3 Arena. Old School.
                      Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

• Portal 2. Game of the year!!!

Comment

• yesterday played top spin 4, nba 2k11, and pes 2011...

some good hours of playin' yesterday

Comment

• Good old Fruit Ninja

Comment

• Been playing some Team Fortress 2. Just got it seeing as the game is FREE now.

Comment

• Played yesterday fifa11. 2 vs 2 and both teams bet 10 euro. do the winning team won 20 euro each game .

we played 2 games of 20 minutes and my team won both hehe.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X