• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pes 2012
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post
      btw I got MP1 and its ridiculously hard lol
      Yes I played the android port recently it was much easier with auto aim. Plus you have to save state very often.

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x with Tapatalk 2
      www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
      www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
      www.facebook.com/LilProphet
      www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

• Although i didn't like the beta that much i must say i enjoyed the full games campaign and the multiplayer was pretty fun just rented it but wasn't to bad

Comment

• Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
          after some hours of play I really start loving Skyrim. With nearly all the free roaming RPG's, its pretty hard in the first hours. Cause u have no clue what to do, the story is not really clear, lost in the world. But now I am really into the world, jesus what a game.

Nearly level 10 now. Finished companion guests and finally killed my first dragon, and have shouts now .

I obe bethesda games, and especially Fallout and now this game .
          Yeah I started it again yesterday, beautiful game although it has some hard quests.

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x with Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Skyrim also, now im just waiting for the dlc to come out for it. It looks bad ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by djdahoopa View Post
              Skyrim also, now im just waiting for the dlc to come out for it. It looks bad ass!
              what about previous Elder Scrolls? Are they similar in gameplay quality?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
                what about previous Elder Scrolls? Are they similar in gameplay quality?
                oblivion sort of is, you shoud give it a try. just the graphics on peoples faces is abit amusing.

Comment

oblivion sort of is, you shoud give it a try. just the graphics on peoples faces is abit amusing.
                  Cool, I will give it a try. What about Morrowind? I saw there's a graphic tweak for it that makes it pretty good-lookin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
                    Cool, I will give it a try. What about Morrowind? I saw there's a graphic tweak for it that makes it pretty good-lookin'.
                    those overhauls require BEASTSS motherphukkin computers as far as i know, maybe u may have a dope computer, but not me lol

never really played morrowind, maybe something u can get the hang of, but i wouldnt know for sure.

Comment

those overhauls require BEASTSS motherphukkin computers as far as i know, maybe u may have a dope computer, but not me lol

never really played morrowind, maybe something u can get the hang of, but i wouldnt know for sure.
                      Most Elder Scrolls heads say Morrowind was the best one, but damn it just looks so old, I mean all the enemies have the same voice n shit:d But if the gameplay is that cool as they say then it worth trying.

Comment

• NHL 2012 PS3
                        I play very small, sometimes a small round...

Ehm know anyone how do i get a nintendo64 emulator for PC ???
                        is fun to play the old good games :=)

Comment

• some neat games

i can't wait to get further into them..just scratched the surface so far

Comment

• And still currently playing it about an hour or two left i believe not to bad of a game so far

Comment

• Currently playing red dead redemption game of the year edition ps3 edition
                              had this when it very 1st came out on xbox but got rid of the xbox bought a ps3 & just recently bought the game of the year edition love this game

Comment

• My first and last game was: Lineage 2 - that's best game (Just in my opinion)

Some of my screenshots.

And video of my favorite players of all time:

P.S. Maybe some1 from here have played Lineage 2 ??
                                When thugs cry
                                We don't shed tears we shed blood
                                Do you still wanna be a thug?
                                (And all our enemies die)
                                When thugs cry!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X