Such a classic
    Love.

Comment

• COD3 on PSN

add me xKuruptx23
      Love.

Comment

• GTA San Andreas (PC)

I found a cool mod that updates the game with bloom lighting, shadows, 3D textures & reflection effects etc. The game looks a lot better now. I'm gonna have to beat it again with the new graphics.

Comment

• Diablo 3.
          Love.

Comment

• today I finally finsihed Demon's Souls ...the game is getting harder and harder after each run
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

• NBA 2K12.

Special Thanks to jamaal for making this sig.

Comment

• Diablo3
                Love.

Comment

• I'm currently playing Twisted Metal for PS3 and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City for PS3 (Yes i know this game sucks but since i started it i have to finish it).

I also just bought Star Wars The Old Republic Collectors Set today and im installing it right now so i will be playing that for a bit. For $30 i just had to pick it up!

Comment

• Just finished "Demon's Souls" the second time 2day ...next step is NG++ (New Game ++) the game is getting harder and harder each time you fnished this game
                    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                    Vinyls: 60
                    Cassettes: 110
                    CDs: 216

Comment

• Spec Ops : The Line wasn't to bad of a game at all

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
                        I'm currently playing Twisted Metal for PS3 and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City for PS3 (Yes i know this game sucks but since i started it i have to finish it).

I also just bought Star Wars The Old Republic Collectors Set today and im installing it right now so i will be playing that for a bit. For $30 i just had to pick it up!
                        Damn 30 dollars for collectors set, that is a HELLUVA deal let me know how the game is!
                        Love.

Comment

• So far im loving Star Wars The Old Republic but not enough to pay the $15 a month for it. Good thing the game is going free to play in november or else i wouldn't play it anymore.

On a side note Twisted Metal IS NOT WORTH $60! I got the game for $20 and even then im not sure it's worth that much. Game is so fuckin broken it's not even funny! Every fuckin car ignores all the other cars and they all go after you. It's literally like 10 vs. 1 in every match! The only thing that made the game worthwhile was that i got the limited edition version of the game for $20 that also came with a copy of Twisted Metal Black (which is the best Twisted Metal ever!). But yea stay the fuck away from the game unless you really wanna be disappointed!

Comment

• NFS Run or whatever on PC

Graphically better .. but i liked driving better in Hot Pursuit

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
                              NFS Run or whatever on PC

Graphically better .. but i liked driving better in Hot Pursuit
                              Far better handling in hot pursuit then run that's for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                                Far better handling in hot pursuit then run that's for sure

in hot pursuit its actually fun to drive .. but in this game they completely took that away . its just difficult .. maybe i need to get used to it or something but it kinda spoiled it for me

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X