This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mgs1 for pc
    aww I really need something new to play everything seems tired and worn out and I cant see any new/coming soon releases that interest me
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
      mgs1 for pc
      aww I really need something new to play everything seems tired and worn out and I cant see any new/coming soon releases that interest me
      there was sealed German PC version of MGS on ebay but I was so pissed because of another seller that I didnt buy the sealed pc version

few days earlier there was a SEALED German Premium Package on ebay Germany (collectors know that it's impossible to find such a copy) ..I asked the seller if I can get his copy for 225 Euro but he told me that he doesnt sell items outside ebay ..2 days later he took the game out of ebay :/
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
        there was sealed German PC version of MGS on ebay but I was so pissed because of another seller that I didnt buy the sealed pc version

few days earlier there was a SEALED German Premium Package on ebay Germany (collectors know that it's impossible to find such a copy) ..I asked the seller if I can get his copy for 225 Euro but he told me that he doesnt sell items outside ebay ..2 days later he took the game out of ebay :/
        Yea Ive seen plently of us/jap/uk versions sealed and opened but no german....I will have to pick up the uk premium box version some day
        My Current PC
        i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
          Yea Ive seen plently of us/jap/uk versions sealed and opened but no german....I will have to pick up the uk premium box version some day
          sealed German games are hard to get!!!
          Í know a German sealed game collector who worked for Square UK and not even they have a sealed copy of FF7 ...a sealed German Final Fantasy 7 is one the rarest game ...I know no sealed game collector who has this game sealed.
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

• ok bitchez!!!!

Demons Souls
            sigpic

My MAL Profile
            My CG Acapellas
            Shabada shabadabadaba
            I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now

Comment

• kill zone 2 for ps3 still playing it

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns Luciano View Post
                kill zone 2 for ps3 still playing it
                u better stick with it 2 cozi played KZ3 n it sucked man, tho the graphics n shooting were nice tho. then again iveonly played kz 3 lol
                sigpic

My MAL Profile
                My CG Acapellas
                Shabada shabadabadaba
                I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now

Comment

• Got this today still playing great so far!

Comment

• Caved in and played Wow tonight. Shit this game is the crack pipe of video games.
                    Love.

Comment

• Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Comment

• bf3 tonight!
                        Love.

Comment

• I don't play often but the last game I played was Skyrim

Comment

• Comment

• Bought Max Payne 3 earlier today but haven't had a chance to play it yet...

Comment

• Starcraft II
                                Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X