X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol indeed, sorry my mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by THROWED View Post
      Man where the fuck u rent games from I don't know no other place to rent games besides red box

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk
      lol we have a place in town called Family Video, other than that place there isn't one anymore. But you can do that gamely if you play a lot of games. i may need to do that.

I got the platinum on Until Dawn the other night and rented Uncharted 4, beat it on hard mode and starting Crushing right now. pretty fun game not as good as i was expecting since one review said "best game ever made" lol.

Comment

• PES 2013, I think I will never bored this game. Amazing football game

Comment

• just finished Alien Isolation. I have to say i enjoyed the game as it had some pretty intense moments. i dont have much clue as to what happened at the end tho lol.

I'm playing the DLCs now.

Comment

• Batman arkham knight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            sigpic

Comment

• finished Medal Of Honor: Warfighter yesterday ...was a great game. a shame I didnt buy this game when it was released. Now I'm thinking about to start playing Dark Souls 3 ...wanted to play this game during my vacation.
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

• Got all the trophies on uncharted 4 except the 6 hour speed run because I had to return it. Maybe someone will let me borrow it one day and I'll get that platinum.

A buddy let me borrow arkham knight and I strayed it yesterday. It's alright I guess. Not really a fan of the whole bat mobile thing but it's something different. I don't plan on getting the platinum trophy as the riddler trophies suck and I'll just YouTube the ending lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                  Got all the trophies on uncharted 4 except the 6 hour speed run because I had to return it. Maybe someone will let me borrow it one day and I'll get that platinum.

A buddy let me borrow arkham knight and I strayed it yesterday. It's alright I guess. Not really a fan of the whole bat mobile thing but it's something different. I don't plan on getting the platinum trophy as the riddler trophies suck and I'll just YouTube the ending lol.
                  I like batman so far, got it for half price including season pass. I'm gonna try for the platinum, 110 trophies in total.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                    I like batman so far, got it for half price including season pass. I'm gonna try for the platinum, 110 trophies in total.

Hell yeah good deal. That's. Lot of trophies lol I go hard for them. On psn my star is almost a 19 I think I have 21 platinums. Some games I'm screwed out of it because of multiplayer which pisses me off. Good luck on batman, I don't have dlc but I'll see how close I can get to the plat.

Comment

• I'm not really a trophy hunter but for a game with so many trophies, i'm gonna try to get it

Multiplayer trophies can be hard though, the hardest one i needed to get was on Project Cars: win an online race with manual gears, full damage, no driving aids and from cockpit view. With so many good racers out there, this was a difficult one but I got it

If you wanna go for an easy platinum, you have to play Murdered Soul Suspect, short storyline but a good one

sigpic

Comment

I'm not really a trophy hunter but for a game with so many trophies, i'm gonna try to get it

Multiplayer trophies can be hard though, the hardest one i needed to get was on Project Cars: win an online race with manual gears, full damage, no driving aids and from cockpit view. With so many good racers out there, this was a difficult one but I got it

If you wanna go for an easy platinum, you have to play Murdered Soul Suspect, short storyline but a good one

Wow that sounds like a trophy I would just say fuck it on lol too crazy. I'll look into that game and see about it. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Just finished arkham night earlier today. It wasn't a bad game. Sucks all the trophies are bronze. I guess there might be a gold or silver in hidden but whatever. I east really a fan of the batmobile but it wasn't too bad.

Comment

Just finished arkham night earlier today. It wasn't a bad game. Sucks all the trophies are bronze. I guess there might be a gold or silver in hidden but whatever. I east really a fan of the batmobile but it wasn't too bad.
                            I'm halfway through the story mode, still need to do all DLC and AR challenges but I have to remind myself to pick the right skin for the batmobile so I can get the trophies
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm halfway through the story mode, still need to do all DLC and AR challenges but I have to remind myself to pick the right skin for the batmobile so I can get the trophies
                              I didn't really do the ar challenges. I figured it was too big of a headache for some bronze trophies. Lots used the batmobile and I already had enough of it lol. But I couldn't believe how much dlc there was!

On topic, I started playing Table Top Racing. I believe that's the name. It was a free game a month or so ago figured I would give it a try. I'll at least get some trophies haha.

Comment

I didn't really do the ar challenges. I figured it was too big of a headache for some bronze trophies. Lots used the batmobile and I already had enough of it lol. But I couldn't believe how much dlc there was!

On topic, I started playing Table Top Racing. I believe that's the name. It was a free game a month or so ago figured I would give it a try. I'll at least get some trophies haha.

There's a lot of DLC for Batman, I checked and it's takes up 75 GB total on my PS4

Table Top Racing is fun for a while, online trophies are hard to get because I lost contact with the server a lot
                                sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X