First Look At 'NBA 2K12' At E3 2011 (Game Demo); Release Date Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Look At 'NBA 2K12' At E3 2011 (Game Demo); Release Date Announced

The 2011 E3 convention is in full swing this week in Los Angeles, and 2K Sports revealed the release date for the upcoming title -- October 4th on both the Xbox 360, and the PS3.

wow, nice to hear that!

2k11 is the shit, now i cant wait for the new one!!

Comment

wonder how they are gonna top 2k11 though? Cant wait for more details

Comment

i dont see any improve from 2k11 at all.

Comment

the graphics look the same but why would they change it! 2k11 was regarded as the best basketball game EVER, so its probably minor differences like game modes,etc..since i bet there's no jordan in this one. Would like it if other legends were the focus like magic johnson or larry bird!!

Comment

Yeh, they really do need to red-design the player bodies. Make them more realistic, lean, thin, cause their too chunky.
            Only the Strong Survive

Comment

i agree with u on that, BUT the actual game play is really fluid, when u look at it for the first time its like a real game on tv.

Comment

i just hope they keep michael jordan and all these classic players.. and they should even add some more players... i miss anfernee hardaway, reggie miller, kareem abdul-jabar, wilt chamberlain, allen iverson.... all those guys.... fingers crossed they include them in the next game!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X