X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Legendary (PC)

I had $1.69 and got this from the Steam x-mas sale. It looks decent. I still have to play it. lol *shrugs*

Comment

• The last video game I purchased was likely Age of Empires III released back in 2005, It's interesting because I've been a big fan of AoEs growing up yet I only played AoEIII a handful of times before being connected to the Internet for the first time and never returned to playing video games again untill recently which I downloaded Age of Empires III plus it's two expansion packs and I'm blowed away by the graphics and that it runs requiring so little system requirements It's really good game and worth downloading if anyone's into real time strategy war games

Comment

• got some for xmas finally picked up The Last Of Us hd for ps4 never did play it cant wait.Then i got got lego marvel superheroes cod advance warfare and been play assassins unity and master chief collection sure alot of games out lately thank god in a way for pre orders were ya can pay them over a period of time.

Comment

• Got a shit load of game recently but still spending most of my time playing Destiny. Recently i got the following...

COD: Advanced Warfare
            Assassins Creed Unity
            Assassins Creed Rogue
            LOTR Shadow Of Mordor
            The Evil Within
            GTA 5 PS4

I been playing GTA5 and Assassins Creed Rogue alot more recently. Speaking of which Assassins Creed Rogue is such a great game, Unity was such a disappointment. Even after the god damn 6 gb update to fix all the broken shit the game is still bug central. Last time i tried to play the damn thing it literally froze on me 10 minutes into playing it!

Comment

• GTAV and the last of us. Thinking about starting gta5 first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                Which ones?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Age of Empires 2 HD Edition
                Anno 2070
                Dark Souls: Prepare to die Edition
                Dishonored
                Endless Legend
                GTA 4
                GTA 4: Episodes from Liberty City
                Half Life 2 Episode 1 & 2
                Speed Runners
                State of Decay

Comment

• Comment

• good game

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• I know these aren't out yet but i literally just purchased

Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain Collectors Edition for Ps4
                            Assassins Creed Syndicate Collectors Edition for Ps4

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
                              Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain Collectors Edition for Ps4
                              I pre-ordered 2 copies 1 German and 1 Austrian Release. A shame it will be the last MGS game by Hideo Kojima

on topic:
                              Metro Redux (PS4) (Austrian Release)
                              Dishonored (Game Of The Year Edition) (PS3) (Austrian Release)
                              Zone Of The Enders HD Collection (PS3) (Austrian Release)
                              South Park The Stick Of Truth (PS3) (American Release)

EDIT: they canceled my MGS5 (Austrian relase)
                              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                              Vinyls: 60
                              Cassettes: 110
                              CDs: 216

Comment

• Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X