The Taste of Modern Warfare in a 12 Ounce Can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Taste of Modern Warfare in a 12 Ounce Can

Me and Johnson crept through the underbrush like we'd be born there, natural predators in our element, the scent of blood luring us further into enemy territory. Further into a trap.

One minute the jungle was quiet, the next it erupted in the roar of gunfire and the triumphant shouts of the enemy platoon as we self-styled masters of stealth crashed through the foliage. We ran for what seemed like hours, until our pursuers were just the rustling of leaves somewhere in the darkness. We collapsed to the ground, coughing and wheezing. It was only then that I noticed the blood.

Johnson had his arm wrapped tightly around his stomach, but it wasn't enough to keep his life from seeping away. I cradled him in my arms as the light slowly left his eyes. It was then, just before his last breath, that he whispered the words that will haunt me the rest of my days.

"This tastes just like cherry citrus."

So my main reason for posting has anyone in the states seen these yet and would be willing to ship a few cans or a case of it to me i have the halo 3 gamer fuel cans from ages ago would love to get my hands on the green case of this stuff let me know thx!

Bought mine

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
      Bought mine
      Sweet let me know when ya get a chance for shipping price that's awesome that you found them

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X