Resident Evil 6 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 Trailer

pretty cool to be back in a city instead of africa [MENTION=2254]DarkPhantom13 [MENTION=458]Big Exodus
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Hopefully this will be good looks like alot going on in that trailer lol guess we will have to wait and see

Comment

It looks like they are trying to make more an action game of The RE series. They started that in RE 4 & 5. Looks like they forgot RE was a fantastic survival horror game, and not 1 of the thousands third person action shooters.

Lets hope the best, but I didnt played any good resident evil game after Code veronica X,

Comment

gameplay like RE4 and RE5 but with real ZOMBIES
          trailer is awesome
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Haven't played a RE game since Nemesis on the PSX! This looks promising though... I never followed the plot, but, what happened to Jill?

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
              It looks like they are trying to make more an action game of The RE series. They started that in RE 4 & 5. Looks like they forgot RE was a fantastic survival horror game, and not 1 of the thousands third person action shooters.

Lets hope the best, but I didnt played any good resident evil game after Code veronica X,
              its heading towards worldwide outbreak so i dont think it can become that kind of game right now, maybe if everyone gets infected it will turn back to survival horror
              F-N-F
              THE REMIX KING
              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X