Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mw3 TAKE THE BITCHSCOPERS & CAMPERS OUT OF THE GAME

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

1st of: HAHAHAHA

second, this guy is stupid i dont know what he wanna show here... he thinks he can just stay there and nobody shoot at him?? wtf is he on about i dont get it??

imo he is just stupid and gets killed too often lol

third, i fuckin' love this game

man, watching this video makes me crazy.. why is he screaming like a bitch?? he gets killed by a sniper, what is the problem with this guy?? dont get it

Comment

hahahah i love this guy hahahha he's a dumbass but i love his reactions hahah

btw shooting games on consoles is the dumbest thing that could happened... auto aim? wtf is this?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
        hahahah i love this guy hahahha he's a dumbass but i love his reactions hahah

btw shooting games on consoles is the dumbest thing that could happened... auto aim? wtf is this?
        I agree about that auto aim. But thats since cod on the Ps3. On ps2 there was no auto aim, and a few shooters on the Ps3 or xbox dont have it aswell.

Like I said in other threads, They do that because this game is for the big mainstream, people that never played shooters before.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X