mw3 CAMPING ON THE SIDE OF THE FREEWAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mw3 CAMPING ON THE SIDE OF THE FREEWAY

Last edited by KW; 01-22-2012, 01:12 AM.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

"Cause that's what we gone do! *unnecessary laugh*"

"LOOK AT THIS!"

Comment

lol

I feel this guys pain but he's gonna have an aneurysm.

Comment

he is always so funny hahahaha.

He is really a noob btw, using the type 95 with a silencer and saying the gun is wack. Without a silencer u kill people in 1 or 2 bursts. Its one of the best weapons from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
          he is always so funny hahahaha.

He is really a noob btw, using the type 95 with a silencer and saying the gun is wack. Without a silencer u kill people in 1 or 2 bursts. Its one of the best weapons from the game.
          That & The FM9 are the most overpowered yea

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

this sounds so much like me when i play the game... lol.. i think im gonna take a video of myself playing the game... lol..

"oh did you get killed?" - funnest voice ever when he says it.. and its like the same way each time... like its a voice sample or something...

i dont have a problem with snipers that a are camping cuz thats what snipers are supposed to do.. lol.. the problem comes when someone is sitting in the corner with a fully automatic weapon... THATS the problem...

but yea.. this video was fcking great!!! hhahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
              this sounds so much like me when i play the game... lol.. i think im gonna take a video of myself playing the game... lol..

"oh did you get killed?" - funnest voice ever when he says it.. and its like the same way each time... like its a voice sample or something...

i dont have a problem with snipers that a are camping cuz thats what snipers are supposed to do.. lol.. the problem comes when someone is sitting in the corner with a fully automatic weapon... THATS the problem...

but yea.. this video was fcking great!!! hhahahah
              I sound like him too, and it's very hard to restrain, we rage!

(almost suffered a heart attack from playing MW3 yesterday )

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
                I sound like him too, and it's very hard to restrain, we rage!

(almost suffered a heart attack from playing MW3 yesterday )
                haahah.. for real man.. im freakin out watching the rest of his videos!!!

the "did you get killed?" and "stuck" "im stuck" are the funniest things EVER!!

i HATE when you get stuck on the map!!! and thats exactly what i say too when it happens!!!! you get stuck on stupid BS sometimes like a little brick on the ground or something.. its sux!!.. but i just start screaming!! "im stuck" "im stuck on the fcking map!!"

oh man.. this dude is great.. and he likes to play WaW too!!! thats my sht!! eff all the new ones!!!

Comment

Lol hes got many catch phrases that stick onto you

"ima BEAST! BOOIISSTT, BOIIIIIIST"
                  "At this juncture"
                  "Im playing the game like a MAY-UN, like a MAYUN, LIKE A MAYYUN" hahaha

Anyway to me hes the best game play commentator on youtube,...I even use him to tag the intro's of my beats now wahahah, I didnt post up my most recent beat on here yet I'll post it up if u havent heard, listen to the intro lolll

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X