Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW3: MOAB'n Mofo's

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Whats so special about this video lol?

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
      Whats so special about this video lol?
      Son, that's Sandy Ravage

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
        Son, that's Sandy Ravage
        who lol?

Comment

this video is gay like shit! lector is a fuckin pussy! Boring!

Comment

who lol?
            Like, the God of fps

Comment

Like, the God of fps
              Did he won any big prizes on competetive gaming? Never played against him in tournaments on xbox or playstation. I played against the best players from europe and worldwide lol.

I played years competetive aswell, Am I the don of FPS aswell? lol

Comment

Did he won any big prizes on competetive gaming? Never played against him in tournaments on xbox or playstation. I played against the best players from europe and worldwide lol.

I played years competetive aswell, Am I the don of FPS aswell? lol
                I don't know if he plays comps, I think he did back in the day

I'm sure you're a great player, but he is a biblical nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
                  this video is gay like shit! lector is a fuckin pussy! Boring!
                  Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it

Comment

I don't know if he plays comps, I think he did back in the day

I'm sure you're a great player, but he is a biblical nightmare.
                    His videos are all just in public rooms, against a bounch of noobs. Everyone can make compilations/videos like this when playing the game long enough and when u can play the game ok.

Comment

His videos are all just in public rooms, against a bounch of noobs. Everyone can make compilations/videos like this when playing the game long enough and when u can play the game ok.
                      ur such a troll when it comes to these gaming threads dude.. lol.. wtf... i hate this "im the best in the world and everyone else is garbage" attitude that you bring to these threads...

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                        ur such a troll when it comes to these gaming threads dude.. lol.. wtf... i hate this "im the best in the world and everyone else is garbage" attitude that you bring to these threads...
                        I just tell the truth lol (jk). Maybe its because I know there alot better players arround and played years competetive gaming. I dont like all these youtube Hero's that record every single game they play on cod and make a 5 minute compilation with all the good moments and everyone think they are super duber pro. And they think they are pro themsels aswell, when they NOT lol.

Im not talking about this guy from this video, but in general.

Sorry if I sound like a dick. But yea I sounds sometimes like a dick when talking about gaming stuff lol. Hate the fact shooters are going so mainstream, made for noobs. And these noobs think they are pro lol.

Comment

I just tell the truth lol (jk). Maybe its because I know there alot better players arround and played years competetive gaming. I dont like all these youtube Hero's that record every single game they play on cod and make a 5 minute compilation with all the good moments and everyone think they are super duber pro. And they think they are pro themsels aswell, when they NOT lol.

Im not talking about this guy from this video, but in general.

Sorry if I sound like a dick. But yea I sounds sometimes like a dick when talking about gaming stuff lol. Hate the fact shooters are going so mainstream, made for noobs. And these noobs think they are pro lol.
                          I WILL FCKIN RAPE YOU GRINGO!!!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X