Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mw3 - IMA BEAST PEOPLE, IMA BEAAAASSSSTTTTT

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

He makes same sounds as this guy 0:38
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
      He makes same sounds as this guy 0:38
      I haven't seen that shit in yeaaaaaaaarrrsss

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

This game has so many cheaters. I run into at least one aimbot user every time I play.

Comment

i just saw this video about a half hour ago... i am def subscribed to his channel!! hahaha

this guy is fckin awesome

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
            This game has so many cheaters. I run into at least one aimbot user every time I play.
            Been hacked already has it? I know MW2 is fucked to the damm core with hackers

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
              ya

Some site is selling a hack for it with wallhacks, chams, aimbot and other crap. I guess some people are willing to pay for it instead of trying to get good. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
                you should see call of duty 4
                F-N-F
                THE REMIX KING
                / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
                  ya

Some site is selling a hack for it with wallhacks, chams, aimbot and other crap. I guess some people are willing to pay for it instead of trying to get good. lol
                  Is this for the 3rd Gen consoles or for PC? if PC then I understand cause that shit is inevitable

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
                  you should see call of duty 4

This one? LMFAO
                  Last edited by KW; 02-05-2012, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X