Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW ELPRESADOR MW3 RAGE Compilation

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

that very first clip is just sooooo fcking epic.... he gets SOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off that he doesnt even know how to handle it right away.. he just goes completely silent.. but u can just imagine how fcking pissed he was..

man. this dude is the best thing that ever happened to gaming...

Comment

Dude is moaning about campers, but keeps playing TDM/kill confirmed lol.

He need some glasses, he is blind as fuck lol.

Great raging btw

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
        that very first clip is just sooooo fcking epic.... he gets SOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off that he doesnt even know how to handle it right away.. he just goes completely silent.. but u can just imagine how fcking pissed he was...
        Hahahahaha I thought exactly the same! just the silence even made me laugh, then I pictured hes face all shocked and frozen lmao

[MENTION=747]Papaveli - Also the clip 54 seconds into the video wahaha
        Last edited by KW; 02-19-2012, 09:54 PM.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X