Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW3 - Another Hilarious Elpresador Commentary

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Is [MENTION=747]Papaveli the only one enjoying these with me? lol he must be a beast too, sorry but I'm gonna keep posting em either way

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Dj Tricki eff everyone else!!! keep posting... hes the only one on youtube i actually look daily to see the new videos...

until i started going through ever video of his about a month ago... i had no idea that this guy was the same guy that knocked down the trees in that one video you posted a wile back... lmfao...

this guy is the best thing that ever happened to youtube.... i think i like his commontaries so much because i can relate to everything he says cuz i say the same sht... everything from "im stuck" to "i got ripped off" lol... seriously.. lol..

i love when he talks in that one high weird accent voice when he asks for the teanut butter and goes through that drive through trying to order in that voice... its the funniest thing ever...

this guy is the god of youtube...

oh.. dolphin dives too... lol.. that one where he starts out saying something.. cuts off.... and just randomly lets everyone know that hes 6'2 245 (like he always does cuz hes a fckin beast).. and then continues on with his dolphin diving in the middle of winter... lmfao...

Comment

This dude is become pretty boring after watching 4-5 of his videos lol.

Its still funny sometimes I need to agree hahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
          [MENTION=2072]Dj Tricki eff everyone else!!! keep posting... hes the only one on youtube i actually look daily to see the new videos...

until i started going through ever video of his about a month ago... i had no idea that this guy was the same guy that knocked down the trees in that one video you posted a wile back... lmfao...

this guy is the best thing that ever happened to youtube.... i think i like his commontaries so much because i can relate to everything he says cuz i say the same sht... everything from "im stuck" to "i got ripped off" lol... seriously.. lol..

i love when he talks in that one high weird accent voice when he asks for the teanut butter and goes through that drive through trying to order in that voice... its the funniest thing ever...

this guy is the god of youtube...

oh.. dolphin dives too... lol.. that one where he starts out saying something.. cuts off.... and just randomly lets everyone know that hes 6'2 245 (like he always does cuz hes a fckin beast).. and then continues on with his dolphin diving in the middle of winter... lmfao...
          Lol right on the money here, apart from game commentary's, he's a very good entertainer on youtube, probably really the only one of my subscribers I look forward to with new videos lol

Btw Pap, there's a lot of video's where he knocks down tree's it's hilarious

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X