Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you do a 10th prestige hack on PS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you do a 10th prestige hack on PS3?

PS3, Cod6/Mw2, AFTER 1.11 patch
    Give me an answer with: how to do it, have you done it before, did you get banned, did it actually work, and your personal opinion on whether or not I should do it.

Reason for wanting to hack -Quite frankly, I can't be bothered getting to 10th prestige myself and losing all my unlocks every time I do it. There shouldn't be a stupid prestige system in my opinion.

I Hate it when people cheat and hack like you want to do. If you dont want to put any energy and time in becoming a high level, dont do it with a hack or cheat. People like you, destroy online gaming and I hope you will get banned from PSN lol.

Why u need to do prestige anway? Never did prestige in any of the COD games.

Comment

Why don't you just put in the time like everyone else?

I'm 10th prestige on MW3 now ...cause Ima bwwwoiiiisssstt

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Its really not that hard. All you have to do is dedicate a couple days of your life to fucking little pussy n00bz in the ass. Man up fool.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X