Yes, even more leaked Assassin's Creed 3 screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, even more leaked Assassin's Creed 3 screens

War! Yet another handful of leaked screens from Assassin's Creed 3 have hit the web, this time featuring a Revolutionary-sized battle and General Israel Putnam being a general badass.

Last edited by GreenL420; 04-09-2012, 02:43 AM.

one word AMAZING

Comment

I totally regret that I didnt buy the prequels
      looks dope as always
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Dopeness

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
          I totally regret that I didnt buy the prequels
          looks dope as always
          Why not start them now? They're great games, i think the first one is the worst though.

Comment

[MENTION=458]Big Exodus
            I think they're still worth checking out man, doesn't feel old at all.

Screenshots looks amazing, props for posting them . You can see that there's already in these screenies more soldiers at the same battlefield than you've seen in many other games at all.
            Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

wow looks amazing. Cant wait

Comment

this video here tells you what weapons connor has

Comment

Originally posted by YoungSimba23 View Post
                  Why not start them now? They're great games, i think the first one is the worst though.

Originally posted by Tsubotai View Post
                  [MENTION=458]Big Exodus
                  I think they're still worth checking out man, doesn't feel old at all.
                  I DONT buy and support Platinum releases ..they are the biggest mistake in game history

Comment

I DONT buy and support Platinum releases ..they are the biggest mistake in game history
                    Huh? Why is great games who manage to sell platinum great mistakes? Fill me in on that please.
                    Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

Originally posted by Tsubotai View Post
                      Huh? Why is great games who manage to sell platinum great mistakes? Fill me in on that please.
                      instead of make ugly Platinum covers, booklets and discs (PS1 days) they can just put a sticker on the seal with following text: was sold 500k times ...blah blah blah
                      the destroy the old copies to produce Platinum ...you may have to see it through collector's eyes!

Comment

instead of make ugly Platinum covers, booklets and discs (PS1 days) they can just put a sticker on the seal with following text: was sold 500k times ...blah blah blah
                        the destroy the old copies to produce Platinum ...you may have to see it through collector's eyes!
                        LOL are you playing with me? I can see why that's wrong from the perspective of a collector, but you don't have to buy everything as a fucking collector, you may buy stuff just to enjoy it you know. So you'll skip a great series of games because they're certified platinum? Damn man, you gotta start enjoying what's inside that case.

Single:

Comment

I buy 2 copies of the most games ...one copy for my sealed collection and one copy to enjoy the game

but enough of off topic now...

let's talk about AC3

Comment

Ive never seen that before. Where do you live? cant u buy a used game or do all your games have to be new.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X