Dead Space 3 Outed by Retailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Space 3 Outed by Retailer?

New evidence of Dead Space 3 has appeared. The existence of the game was first revealed by an Israeli news show and reports claimed to provide the first details last fall. Now, South African retailer BT Games has begun to accept pre-orders for the game.

EA has never officially announced Dead Space 3, though job listings that surfaced last year seemed to suggest that the project is in development. Previously, the publisher discussed expanding Dead Space into a trilogy and EA president Frank Gibeau commented that the company is hoping to reach a broader audience with the sequel.

In the past, BT Games revealed the Jak and Daxter HD Collection in addition to Mass Effect 3's multiplayer component. More recently, the retailer also provided more evidence of God of War IV by placing pre-order boxes in stores. The Dead Space 3 pre-order listing may just be a placeholder, but we've reached out to EA for comment and will update with any additional info we receive.

Are you looking forward to Dead Space 3? i know i sure am as i loved #1 and #2

still have to play part 2
    part 1 is awesome!!!

I guess we will see some footage on the E3 this year
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

The first one was good but the second was great! I'm looking forward to playing another.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
        still have to play part 2
        part 1 is awesome!!!

I guess we will see some footage on the E3 this year
        I highly recommend part 2 i really enjoyed it and they upped the ante in number 2 also found it to be a bit better then the first one actually

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X