Black Ops 2 Info Coming in May?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops 2 Info Coming in May?

Black Ops 2 Info Coming in May? Poster hints at upcoming reveal.

A leaked retail poster suggests that our first look at the next Call of Duty game is coming next month.

A picture of a poster obtained by Kotaku says to "return for debriefing" on May 2, 2012. Is this when we'll see the game revealed?

Previously, Activision announced that a new Call of Duty game is coming in 2012. While it hasn't been confirmed as Black Ops 2, Activision purchased blackops2.com earlier this year, and Amazon posted a listing for the game in France.

why it has to be black ops 2?? why not a complete new game??

i hated black ops and cant think of this new one would be any better

lets wait and hope!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Lucas View Post
      why it has to be black ops 2?? why not a complete new game??

i hated black ops and cant think of this new one would be any better

lets wait and hope!!
      agreed black ops 1 was garbage. although mw3 is garbage when mw1 and 2 were great. ive lost faith in the COD franchise

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        although mw3 is garbage when mw1 and 2 were great.
        its not!!!!!!!

Comment

its not!!!!!!!
          i cant say about MP as i never played it (although MP sucks in general on all FPS games) but single player campaign and especially spec ops REALLY suck, especially when compared to mw1 and 2. Really a huge huge letdown.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
            i cant say about MP as i never played it (although MP sucks in general on all FPS games) but single player campaign and especially spec ops REALLY suck, especially when compared to mw1 and 2. Really a huge huge letdown.
            lol im just joking..

i played mw1 single player and it was very nice imo, played it on xbox back then and i just can remember it made so much fun!!

mw2 spec ops cant be touched ever tbh, it made so much fun especially together with a friend, unbelievable good!!

mw2 single player mode is a joke, so is mw3 single player mode... i remember back then u HAD to think, to finish a game, u had to be kind of inteligent etc... BUT it all changed in mw2&3 single player mode... a 7 year old kid can finish that game, just follow the team mates and u will be ok.. they even kill most enemies for you.. its way too easyy!!

but yeah at the moment im a online multiplayer freak, playing s&d with my team makes so much fun.. i even bought me a sony official 7.1 wireless headset only to notice the foot steps a bit more lol

Comment

lol im just joking..

i played mw1 single player and it was very nice imo, played it on xbox back then and i just can remember it made so much fun!!

mw2 spec ops cant be touched ever tbh, it made so much fun especially together with a friend, unbelievable good!!

mw2 single player mode is a joke, so is mw3 single player mode... i remember back then u HAD to think, to finish a game, u had to be kind of inteligent etc... BUT it all changed in mw2&3 single player mode... a 7 year old kid can finish that game, just follow the team mates and u will be ok.. they even kill most enemies for you.. its way too easyy!!

but yeah at the moment im a online multiplayer freak, playing s&d with my team makes so much fun.. i even bought me a sony official 7.1 wireless headset only to notice the foot steps a bit more lol
              yea that sniper mission from mw1, and defending price. classic amazing shit.

and spec ops in mw2, omg. the single best thing to happen to FPS...ever. So much fun. That mission we played with all the snipers around the house is so much fun and a great challenge on veteran mode. MW2 is still the only game I have Platinum'd on in PS3. 1 trophy away from it in Portal 2 but the requirement to get that last trophy is retarded and requires another copy of the game or a friend who has a new copy that hasnt played yet.

Comment

I think black ops was the most fun & balanced COD, I had 26days played on that, I barely even have 7 on mw2 & 3, just horrible IMO.

Comment

I sold black ops 1 after 2 weeks completely hated it also wish they would of developed a different concept also

Comment

BO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mw3

I doubt I will buy this aswell, done with the COD series. Tried Mw3 after a few months, got bored of it pretty fast. Such a noobie game.

Comment

World at War is still the best. imo MW3 single player is pretty lame except for some parts here and there. I play Drop Zone on multiplayer all the time.

addictive!

I never got into Black Ops after trying it a few times.

Comment

MW3 was so terrible, hated that shit. Interesting to see what this new one brings though.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X