New James Bond Game: 007 Legends Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New James Bond Game: 007 Legends Announced

Activision Blizzard has announced a new James Bond game: 007 Legends.

The game is being developed by Eurocom, who recently worked on GoldenEye 007: Reloaded and Disney Universe.

According to the press release, the game is attempting the rather ambitious feat of crafting an "original, overarching storyline tying together six classic Bond movies", concluding with forthcoming Skyfall, the 23rd film in the franchise.

The game promises to equip players with "state-of-the-art spy gadgets, an arsenal of weapons, including Bond's signature Walther PPK, and sleek vehicles" and take them to various exotic locations.

Aside from the main story, the game will also feature GoldenEye Reloaded's popular Mi6 Ops Missions - extra missions that challenged players in a variety of ways, from stealth to gadget-based combat. And for the first time, you'll be able to participate as one of Bond's villains. It also boasts four-player split-screen.

007 Legends is expected to launch this autumn on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Nice thanks for the info i have always enjoyed the 007 games although the remake of GoldenEye just was to different for me i enjoyed the N64 one from back in the day however for some reason couldn't get myself into this one with the old game mechanics style

Comment

Yea I played the reloaded one back when it came out on wii. It just wasn't the same. I would much rather have seen a direct recreation of the og rare game. Activison has always kinda sucked at this tho lol

[MENTION=2399]GreenL420

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Comment

let's see if it's a first person or third person shooter
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Nothing compares to n64 goldeneye, I'll check this out though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment