Next Call of Duty Title to be Revealed May 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Call of Duty Title to be Revealed May 1st

Well here they go again folks looks like this announcement will be for black ops 2 in which i couldn't stand the first one but it might not go by that specific name as internet rumors have been reporting that the new name given to the call of duty game will have eclipse in the title i guess we will find out soon enough.

Activision has updated the official "Call of Duty" website with the announcement that the next title in the franchise will be revealed during the NBA Playoffs on Tuesday, May 1st. It is rumored to be the next "Black Ops" game, since you can see the following text in the site's source code:

2012 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision and Call of Duty are registered trademarks and Black Ops is a trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.

COD was good back in the day but now it's a joke
    the singleplayer is always awesome but the multiplayer is crap ...damn kill streaks and perks (most of them)
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

I think I'm skipping to play the COD franchise now, MW3 was the last straw for me

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I Really Hope It's Black Ops 2! For Real Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
          COD was good back in the day but now it's a joke
          the singleplayer is always awesome but the multiplayer is crap ...damn kill streaks and perks (most of them)
          If U say that the singleplayer mode was always awesome, then U have no idea what a good game is, sorry lol

Comment

Bet it will be Black Ops 2 seeing as it is too early for Modern Warfare 4
            Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Originally posted by 001 View Post
              If U say that the singleplayer mode was always awesome, then U have no idea what a good game is, sorry lol
              for a mainstream first person shooter it's a good singleplayer mode!
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                for a mainstream first person shooter it's a good singleplayer mode!
                Indeed. Its got all that jazz like the cinematic moments and the epic set pieces.
                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

probably going to take a gamble on this lol considering i liked black ops more than mw3
                  if this isn't any good then i'll be done with call of duty too
                  F-N-F
                  THE REMIX KING
                  / Certified Music Critic

Comment

I wonder if this one will have more zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
                      I wonder if this one will have more zombies.
                      I would have to say its a safe bet that they will have zombies as alot people i know liked that feature in there games and they always released zombie maps as well so most likely

Comment

ewwwww

i hated cod since they blocked the challenge lobbies haha

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X