Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best online MW3 Player, ...IN THE WORLD - 60 - 0

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

I'd love to see this guy make a vid for the PC version playing Ground War. Those hackers would give this guy a heart attack. I don't normally rage during a game but that shit makes me sound like this guy. lol

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
      I'd love to see this guy make a vid for the PC version playing Ground War. Those hackers would give this guy a heart attack. I don't normally rage during a game but that shit makes me sound like this guy. lol
      I'm a natural rager, but that's when there's some lag goin on and I shoot someone 10 times & they don't die, or if I knife them when they're right in front of me, and they somehow just walked through it, so instead of stomping my feet on the floor & going ape shit, I just quit the game quickly, saves me an early heart attack

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X