Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do U Think The James Bond Games Could Have Been Better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do U Think The James Bond Games Could Have Been Better?

I Think so they could have done alot more especially with the Graphics.

Well i liked most of them if not all with the exception of the remake of the N64 one found that they could of kept the feel but made the controls more better

Comment

i think i've never played any james bond game shit :P

movies are just enough for me

Comment

For the most part the bond games have sucked. Goldeneye obviously was very good, as was The World is not enough (both on N64) After RARE stopped making them, they went to Activision who cant seem to make a good game to save their life. EA also cant make a bond game (or most other games) for shit.

Basically every bond game after the N64 has been pretty bad and could have/should have been much better.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
          For the most part the bond games have sucked. Goldeneye obviously was very good, as was The World is not enough (both on N64) After RARE stopped making them, they went to Activision who cant seem to make a good game to save their life. EA also cant make a bond game (or most other games) for shit.

Basically every bond game after the N64 has been pretty bad and could have/should have been much better.
          I absolutely LOVED "The World is Not Enough" Game it was amazin Me and My whole family played that all the time, Dope Game The Best One in My Opinion.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X