Max Payne 3 DLC Will Last Through The Fall, All Yours For Only $30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Payne 3 DLC Will Last Through The Fall, All Yours For Only $30

The full run of downloadable content for Max Payne 3 is available for pre-order starting today, two weeks before the game's console release (and about a month before it's PC release). All of it is multiplayer, and all of it can be bought in one $30 gulp if you don't want to buy it all a la carte. That's a savings of 35%, the game's creators at Rockstar revealed today. To get it, you'll have to buy the game's Rockstar Pass over Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and somehow (eventually) through your PC.

Here's the DLC schedule for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3:

June 2012

Local Justice Map Pack: "Dubbed "Local Justice," the Map Pack includes the Police Precinct map for Gang Wars, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer multiplayer modes. The pack will also feature two additional maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer, new precinct-themed multiplayer avatar items, multiplayer challenges, and more." [Editor's note: We've explained the story-based Gang Wars 16-player mode and the 8-player Payne Killer mode in our multiplayer preview of the game's multiplayer.

Summer 2012

Disorganized Crime Map Pack
    Deathmatch Made In Heaven Mode Pack
    Hostage Negotiation Map Pack
    New York Minute Co-Op Pack [Editor's note: Co-op? We haven't seen a second of co-op from this game. Interesting.

Fall 2012

Painful Memories Map Pack
    Trickle Down Economics Map Pack

Rockstar Games has released a lot of DLC for its major games. This is the first time the company has only outlined a plan for multiplayer DLC. We did give you the heads up: Rockstar is dead serious about multiplayer in their new game, and with good reason.

I think I waiting till I can get the game for ~30 Euro and then buy the "Game Of The Year / The Complete Edition" to have all DLC on one disc
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
      I think I waiting till I can get the game for ~30 Euro and then buy the "Game Of The Year / The Complete Edition" to have all DLC on one disc
      Thats what I am going to do. Made the mistake to buy all of the dlc when Mortal Kombat first came out last year and now that have the Komplete edition out.
      Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Yea will probably be on another separate disc as i hear the campaign is on one disc and multiplayer is on another already for this game

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          Yea will probably be on another separate disc as i hear the campaign is on one disc and multiplayer is on another already for this game
          not on PS3 ....blu-ray FTW
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

not on PS3 ....blu-ray FTW
            I actually like having more discs makes a nicer collection piece in my opinon

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X