Watch the First Trailer For Black Ops II Right Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch the First Trailer For Black Ops II Right Now

Well here it is, folks—the first trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

As you can see, the game will take place in the future. And in the past! The military has come to rely on a huge force of unarmed drones and tanks, and some nefarious so-and-so has hacked them and turned them against us.

Black Ops regular Frank Woods returns as an old man to tell the story, which begins with Los Angeles under drone attack. Stick around for a whirlwind tour of airplane cockpits, horseback riding, and a sweet Michael Bay glory-shot of a helicopter helicopter flipping over some cars on a highway.

Yea Frank Woods survived , I knew it.
    Graphics didn't change so much I just wish there's gonna be some nice story and good weapons
    You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

not bad ... looks like shit got really serious

but its going to b boring without victor reznov

Comment

this game will flop for sure, the only trailer that is really boring, I think call of duty will fall unless they come up with some new shit tired of the same old thing

Comment

Originally posted by The Don's Boss View Post
          this game will flop for sure, the only trailer that is really boring, I think call of duty will fall unless they come up with some new shit tired of the same old thing
          Remember that black ops sold alot of copies and that the cod franchise has many die hard fans that will purchase anything with the call of duty name attached so i don't think they will really fail however i can say i lost a tremendous amount of interest in call of duty lately.I think its due to the fact that they don't truly change the games to much sure they add tons more stuff but the gameplay formula is always the same.I will probably just rent Black Ops 2 for the campaign achievements and try the multiplayer then bring it back as i was not a fan of the black ops multiplayer

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
            Remember that black ops sold alot of copies and that the cod franchise has many die hard fans that will purchase anything with the call of duty name attached so i don't think they will really fail however i can say i lost a tremendous amount of interest in call of duty lately.I think its due to the fact that they don't truly change the games to much sure they add tons more stuff but the gameplay formula is always the same.I will probably just rent Black Ops 2 for the campaign achievements and try the multiplayer then bring it back as i was not a fan of the black ops multiplayer
            at least the 1st black ops had a good trailer and that, but this one I can tell won't be good..

Comment

i just shyt myself.....
              Say no to Trump.

Comment

oh christ that looks like shit. zero chance i will be getting this one, especially after mw3's epic fail

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                  oh christ that looks like shit. zero chance i will be getting this one, especially after mw3's epic fail
                  Thanks for the heads up, I was gonna get MW3

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X