Street Fighter’s 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set launches September 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter’s 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set launches September 18th

If your a huge Street Fighter Fan, and you have $150 to spare, then this may grab your interest as Capcom announced that they will release a 25th anniversary collectors set of Street Fighter.

$150 dollars, that’s a lot of money for a collectors edition! Some might say it’s worth it as it contains at least 15 discs, which contains Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Street Fighter 3rd Strike Online, Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (and it’s DLC) and Street Fighter X Tekken (and it’s DLC.) Also a Documentary, two full-length Animated movies, the Full Street Fighter the Animated Series, and Eleven disc of music.

Still don’t think you have your money’s worth. Well then how about an Artbook, and Ryu’s belt. How about a statue of Ryu doing a Shoryuken that lights up… Yeah thought that might catch your attention. The Collectors Set is due out on September 18th… Which is starting to make the month look very expensive.

read that on a another forum
    but dont want to spend that much money because of "Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie" ...I hope they will release this anime separately ...one of the best anime movies ever!!!!

I rather buy each Street Fighter 4 release separately
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Seeing as this is a Capcom release im sure they will mass produce this set like a muthafucker!!! I will kick back and wait for the inevitable clearance price once the stores get tired of having these sit on the shelf for so damn long!

Comment

im oneof the biggest street fighter fans .. 11 discs of music? wtf just release all the street fighter games from part one in a collectors set that wouolld be the shit i wouldd spend 150 on that but not for 11 discs ofmusic

Comment

Originally posted by ublasfu View Post
          im oneof the biggest street fighter fans .. 11 discs of music? wtf just release all the street fighter games from part one in a collectors set that wouolld be the shit i wouldd spend 150 on that but not for 11 discs ofmusic
          You'd figure since this is the "Ultimate" set they would release ALL the classic street fighter games starting all the way from the first one but no they choose 2 along with part 4 and X Tekken.....WTF?! The only thing that makes me even want this set is the Ryu statue

Comment

street fighter ... a household name in gaming industry .. strange to think 2yrs have just gone by so quick

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X