Assassin’s Creed III Gets Another Special Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin’s Creed III Gets Another Special Edition

Ubisoft has revealed a new special edition of Assassin’s Creed III. The Ubiworkshop Edition will be available exclusively through ubiworkshop.com for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. In addition to the game, it will include an updated version of the Assassin’s Creed Encyclopedia and the Assassin’s Creed Subject 4 graphic novel. Subject 4 includes the entire arc of Assassin’s Creed: The Fall as well as its upcoming sequel Assassin’s Creed: The Chain.

According to Ubisoft, the Ubiworkshop Edition includes more than 500 pages of narrative content in all. Until July 4th, it will be available for pre-order for $99.99 with free shipping worldwide. After that, it will jump to its regular price of $109.99.

he Ubiworkshop Edition is the fourth special edition of Assassin’s Creed III, joining three versions announced earlier this year exclusively for Europe.

E3 is quickly approaching, and next week should bring plenty of new footage and gameplay details for Assassin’s Creed III. Ubisoft will hold a press conference on Monday, June 4th at 3:00 p.m. PT, so keep an eye on IGN’s E3 hub for all the news as it’s announced.

For a complete rundown on Collector's Editions, check out the Assassin's Creed 3 Wiki.

So far this is the only special edition being offered in the US...which fuckin sucks! The UK gets 3 different collectors sets and we get this piece of shit! Im really hoping they announce more sets for the US because i really dont wanna go thru the hassle of ordering mine from the UK...

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
      So far this is the only special edition being offered in the US...which fuckin sucks! The UK gets 3 different collectors sets and we get this piece of shit! Im really hoping they announce more sets for the US because i really dont wanna go thru the hassle of ordering mine from the UK...
      Plus the uk version off the game will be pal most likely and not play on an ntsc console

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        Plus the uk version off the game will be pal most likely and not play on an ntsc console
        Ps3 games are not region locked. Another advantage the PS3 has over 360 games!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
          Ps3 games are not region locked. Another advantage the PS3 has over 360 games!
          No need to play pal games anyways unless in cases like this but i would just swap it

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X