LEGO Lord of the Rings Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEGO Lord of the Rings Trailer

I always have fun messing around and getting all the achievements on lego games and now comes Lord Of The Rings which will be fun i think and they actually talk in this one which is different from all the other lego titles check out the trailer below.

I bet you that a lego version of the Hobbit will come next.
    Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

saw that trailer few hours ago, looks dope like all other LEGO games
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

I'll probably buy this if a PC version comes out. The other lego games are pretty good. I've been waiting for a decent LOTR game & legos just might be what I was waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          they actually talk in this one which is different from all the other lego titles
          Yeah, I'm not really feeling that. Seems like it'll take a bit away from the charm of the games. And Lego Batman 2 is going to be the first released to have voice acting. Going to be a little weird but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
            Yeah, I'm not really feeling that. Seems like it'll take a bit away from the charm of the games. And Lego Batman 2 is going to be the first released to have voice acting. Going to be a little weird but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
            Yea im not used to it either but i guess we will have to wait and see how it is!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X