E3 2012: Need For Speed Most Wanted Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2012: Need For Speed Most Wanted Confirmed

EA has confirmed that the next Need for Speed is Need For Speed: Most Wanted. While the game was previously outed by an E3 schedule, EA has now confirmed the news in a post on the game’s official Facebook page.

According to the post, Most Wanted will be developed by Criterion and will be unveiled at EA’s E3 press conference next week. In addition, the first screenshot has also been revealed.

EA’s press conference takes place on Monday, June 4th at 1:00 p.m. PDT.

first pic looks good
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Hot Pursuit reboot by Criterion. Check.
      Most Wanted reboot/sequel? by Criterion. Check.

Next in line has got to be an Underground reboot by Criterion. That was my favorite Need For Speed series next to Hot Pursuit.

Though it would be nice to see Criterion get back to the Burnout series sometime in the future as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
        Hot Pursuit reboot by Criterion. Check.
        Most Wanted reboot/sequel? by Criterion. Check.

Next in line has got to be an Underground reboot by Criterion. That was my favorite Need For Speed series next to Hot Pursuit.

Though it would be nice to see Criterion get back to the Burnout series sometime in the future as well.
        Yup, another open-world Burnout would blow out my mind, Paradise was one of the best arcade racing games ever released.
        www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
        www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
        www.facebook.com/LilProphet
        www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X