Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2012 Discussions Thread

Lets discuss all E3 related thingsi n this Thread

Tonight (my time) we start with the Xbox press. What do u guys expect?

[MENTION=580]mat_turbo [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 [MENTION=458]Big Exodus [MENTION=1]root [MENTION=2717]LabelMeAnOutlaw and @ all the other gamers on forum!

Nothing but Kinect, Halo, Gears Of War, Fable, Forza & Call Of Duty (plus all that media crap they're filling up the dashboard with). All the same old boring shit unfortunately. I'd love it if Rockstar had a surprise showing of Agent. That would make up for all the other crap. Outside of the Microsoft presser though, I'm looking forward to Hitman Absolution, Splinter Cell 6 (rumored to be there), Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2, BioShock Infinite (unsure if it'll show up), Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Rainbow Six Patriots (unsure if it'll show up), Alan Wake 2 (rumored). And that's about it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
      Nothing but Kinect, Halo, Gears Of War, Fable, Forza & Call Of Duty (plus all that media crap they're filling up the dashboard with). All the same old boring shit unfortunately. I'd love it if Rockstar had a surprise showing of Agent. That would make up for all the other crap. Outside of the Microsoft presser though, I'm looking forward to Hitman Absolution, Splinter Cell 6 (rumored to be there), Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2, BioShock Infinite (unsure if it'll show up), Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Rainbow Six Patriots (unsure if it'll show up), Alan Wake 2 (rumored). And that's about it. Lol
      Rockstar wont show Agent. They only will focus on GTA 5 the next months. Maybe they will show a little new trailer at the Xbox press. But I doubt that, because they are not @ the E3

I heard Microsoft will announce a new game at the press aswell, a game that we dont know.

I seriously cant wait for Sonys press aswell. I heard they will atleast announce a minimum of 2 new games for the ps3, and maybe even more. Plus alot new games for the vita etc. they expect Sony will be huge this E3 with alot new announces of games and ofcourse Nintendo with the new console.

Btw isnt Agent a sony exclusive? I remember this game was announced as Sony exclusive few years back at the E3.

Comment

I'm not a X-Box fan
        I expect gameplay footage of the new Halo and some X-Box Live exclusive games which always looks dope
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
          Btw isnt Agent a sony exclusive? I remember this game was announced as Sony exclusive few years back at the E3.
          It was an exclusive. Rockstar haven't officially announced anything but when the President of Sony America was asked about the exclusivity of Agent at E3 last year, he said "You'd have to ask Rockstar." If he can't clearly give an answer about that, seems like Rockstar realized they're better off releasing on both systems. But like I said, nothing "official" yet.

Comment

Nothing really catches my eye for the first year in so long, I was looking forward to Bioshock Infinitie but thats now delayed so unlikely to see. I hate Halo so nothing there, the one thing i am looking forward to though is the GOW prequel ANy talk of a Fable 4?
            My Current PC
            i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
              Nothing really catches my eye for the first year in so long, I was looking forward to Bioshock Infinitie but thats now delayed so unlikely to see. I hate Halo so nothing there, the one thing i am looking forward to though is the GOW prequel ANy talk of a Fable 4?
              U mean Gears of war or God Of War lol?

I am looking forward for God Of War hahahah.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                U mean Gears of war or God Of War lol?

I am looking forward for God Of War hahahah.
                Gears Of War lol, never played GOd Of War in my life. :/
                My Current PC
                i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Gears Of War lol, never played GOd Of War in my life. :/
                  Shame on you!

Comment

I was thinking on making a e3 thread last night but it would be too much stuff to cover between microsoft sony nintendo ea ubisoft but i look forward to the microsoft conference comin in 27min and will be posting threads of new stuff coming as well!

Comment

The conference is so boring till now, meeeeh, borrrrrrrrrrrringgggggggg

Comment

yea this is a fail for real. MS fails again. usher.....!

Comment

A lot of games with on rails elements like Splinter Cell , Halo and Tomb Raider.
                          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

never played GOd Of War in my life. :/
                            /permanent ban mat_turbo
                            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                            Vinyls: 60
                            Cassettes: 110
                            CDs: 216

Comment

ok ms completely fails. tomb raider, splinter cell, and halo all looked decent

but usher, the dance shit, all those stupid apps on xbox, fitness. ugh

south park was the hit of the show for me tho

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X