No announcement yet.

E3 2012 Discussions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms has failed i admit this year but they still have alot of stuff im looking forward to so im happy

Comment

Originally posted by root View Post
      ok ms completely fails. tomb raider, splinter cell, and halo all looked decent

but usher, the dance shit, all those stupid apps on xbox, fitness. ugh

south park was the hit of the show for me tho
      splinter cell was poor. This is no splinter cell. Run and gun, big explosions, no thanks.

I want the real stealth game like splinter cell is. No combination of splinter cell and cod. I hate developers are changing all the orginal concepts, cause the mainstream gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
        splinter cell was poor. This is no splinter cell. Run and gun, big explosions, no thanks.

I want the real stealth game like splinter cell is. No combination of splinter cell and cod. I hate developers are changing all the orginal concepts, cause the mainstream gamers.
        yep even halo had alot of COD elements in there.

Comment

Internet explorer on Xbox - hells no.
          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Splinter Cell looks good but no game I really need
            Halo ...the whole environment reminds me on Metroid Prime 1
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

I see ea gives an exclusive week window to ps3 for battlefield not that big of a thing at all not a fan of battlefield i thought also that splinter cell looked great although it does sway from the real stealth feel i will still give it a go and excited for halo 4 loved the franchise since the begining

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                Btw isnt Agent a sony exclusive? I remember this game was announced as Sony exclusive few years back at the E3.
                An entire year later and still the same answer from the same guy. Check the 7 minute mark.

Comment

lol sony is so fucking shit produced a pile of shit at E3 While Xbox and Microsoft Blew EVERYONE Away With Their Great New Ideas! So Excited for the Future!

Comment

This year's e3 was certainly by far the worst i have seen in a few years although there is some great games im looking forward to it certainly could of been alot better from all the console makers.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                      This year's e3 was certainly by far the worst i have seen in a few years although there is some great games im looking forward to it certainly could of been alot better from all the console makers.
                      na Xbox Nailed it this Year By far the Best but yeah it was an overall poor E3 but can't be good all the time

Comment

E3 2012 Discussions Thread

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                        Agreed ms and sony were decent at best. I'd say a 6 out of 10 for both where as they usually get an 8. Nintendo however I can only shake my head. They usually get a 9 or 10 out of 10 at e3. This year a 3 at best. And that's only because of their PRE show info. Based on the conference alone they would get a one. Such a fail.

Nintendo needs to get over themselves and start doing some real fan service instead of holding out until the last minute. They are only pissing people off.

And ms and sony are quickly falling into the cliche of rehashing old shit like nintendo with their same old IPs getting sequels.

In fact ubisoft seems to be the ONLY company doing anything new. Activison, EA, square, all the big boys all doing the same shit.

Now is supposed to be the best time in gaming as we anticipate the next gen starting but nintendo ruined it

Worst e3 since early 2000s I'd say.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X