Assassin’s Creed III Isn’t Afraid to Stab Animals in the Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin’s Creed III Isn’t Afraid to Stab Animals in the Face

In a major presentation during its E3 press conferrence, Ubisoft has shown off several Assassin's Creed III clips, highlighting both story sequences as well as combat.

And when I say combat, I mean not only hero Connor stabbing British men in the kilt, but also animals. Lots, and lots, of animals.

This game is gonna be superb, will try to cop it on the release date

Comment

shit looks amazing

Comment

I told myself i was gonna stop watching videos for this game because it gets harder and harder to wait but god damn the game looks amazing! Now the only big problem is whether or not they are gonna release the freedom edition of the game here in the states, cause if they dont im gonna have to ask a fellow board member if they can do me the favor and pre-order one for me and have it shipped out to me....and i really dont wanna go thru the damn hassle....

Comment

im thinkin of pre ordering the freedom edition as well if you check the ubisoft website i think it says they ship the freedom edition worldwide

EDIT
          i just checked the site & when you go to pre order it it gives you a list of countries but not the states
          Last edited by King Ragnar; 06-05-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X